The Harbor Fund and the Port Authority of the port of Zakynthos welcome you and wish you a nice stay on our island.
During your sojourn here, please, abide with the correct seamanship and right nautical behavior rules, so as to avoid acts or omissions that could prove detrimental to the marine or coastal environment of our island:
- Keep the port and the city clean
- During your stay in the port of Zakynthos you should not dispose of any kind of liquid or solid waste at sea, you should avoid bringing garbage at the pier during the daytime or use the boats WC, unless they dispose of a waste containment system
- Using a local shipping agent is not obligatory, unless your boat is larger than 500 GRT, is a commercial boat or, of course, if you choose so.
- Water and electrical current supplies are available from pillars along the piers.
- The cost of water amounts to 5 Euros per cubic meter and for the current supply to 5 Euros per day (supplied current is 220 V / 16 Amp)
We would also like to inform you that within the port exist specific mooring zones, defined by the maximum safe depth and the kind of ship. You can acquire the relevant information from the Port Authority or the employees of the Port Fund of Zakynthos, as you enter the port.